Bookings made easy:
Our quote turnaround is super quick, making it easy to budget and then proceed with your one off event or multiple bookings.
We will open any day of the week for your event including weekends and evenings, pending availability!
Our pricing breaks down in sessions. Morning, afternoon and evenings or any combination. We are happy to accommodate any of the following sessions (we are also flexible of extending these times subject to room availability, additional charges do apply):
- Morning 8.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Afternoon 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Evening 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm
All Day Sessions
- 8.00am to 10.00pm
An All Day Session avoids you having to pack down at days end, the room is yours to store all your equipment and retain set up overnight.
Access to the rooms is 30 minutes prior to your booked session for set up and AV testing.
As we run to a very tight schedule, we do ask that you vacate your room as close to your finishing time as possible so we can reset and refresh the room ready for the next event.
For availability and pricing, event enquiries can be made to the Function Centre team on Tel: 9451 0888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Function Centre Credit Card Security Statement
ANZ handles all aspects of credit card processing for the Technology Park Function Centre. No credit card information is stored by the Function Centre or by its manager, Burgess Rawson.
Covid-19 has made for a moving, changing landscape at the moment and whilst we monitor and align our business practices to the Australian Federal Government & the Department of Health guidelines, these are changing daily.
In the meantime, we have made our cancellation policy more flexible
(applies to bookings prior to 30 December 2020)
- Any event cancelled over 48 hours (2 working days) we are happy to process for you with no fee
- Any event cancelled before midday the business day prior, then we will only charge your room hire fee and it can be applied to any other meeting within 12 months of the original event date.
- For example – call us at 10am Monday to cancel Tuesday, call me Friday 11am to cancel Monday
Refunds/Cancellations Policy for Bookings
No-one wants or likes to cancel bookings but we understand in the course of business this happens.
As we have turned away other potential training sessions or seminars because of our promise of the space to yourself, we ask that you advise us as early as possible your intention to cancel. That way we have the best chance to re-sell the event space.
By making a booking, you accept our cancellation policy and its related fees. No event, group or company is exempt from paying cancellation fees. Should circumstances arise where you have to cancel your booking, this must be received in writing and the following cancellation fees will apply.
- if a booking is cancelled 14 days or less from the Event – 100% of the Room Hire Fee
- if a booking is cancelled within 15-30 days prior to the Event – 50% of the Room Hire Fee
- if a booking is cancelled 31 days or more from the Event then an Administration Fee of $150 may be charged.
- changes of dates and postponements for your Event are treated as a cancellation.
Your bookings are not confirmed until you:
a. receive a written confirmation from our team
b. pay the full deposit amount (we will send you an invoice and payment instructions)