We back!!! We missed you
Our COVID-19 Safety Plan, focussing on the very best hygiene practices and social distancing measures, has been designed to keep your guests and our team safe. We have our role in stopping and the spread and so do you.
- This means following good hygiene habits and social distancing.
- Stay home if you’re sick. Do not attend today’s event.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Don’t make unnecessary physical contact with others. Avoid physical greetings, such as handshakes, hugs and kisses.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or an alcohol-based sanitiser.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Use a flexed elbow or a tissue; if you use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and appropriately.
Our thoughts are with those businesses and community members doing it tough, please know we are here to help you get back on your feet quickly.
Stay up to date with the latest Western Australian Government information for businesses and community: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus
Our Corporate Clients